About in shade
A cocktail of personality traits hard to digest for some but ultimately soothing for those who can. I observe, enjoy, travel, interact, photograph, dance, contemplate, write and love my way through this life's countless occurrences. This blog is a way to share with the world and its people some of the treasures they give me every day.
- ONLY good without god/s: why if you are a believer you are terribly immoral.
- God deserves to burn in hell
- Gods’ PR agents – why do they suck?
- What it is like to be a Muslim woman, and why we know what freedom is (and you may not)
- New Year’s Eve Message to the World 2013: Fear of Success
- Dirty laundry
- The immoral, unhappy, angry, traumatized, lost, purposeless, dimwit atheist
- 15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy – or maybe not…
- Murderer can walk free… And it’s somehow perfectly ‘reasonable’, too.
- ██ ████ ████████
- Turns out pedophilia is okay…
- You make me sick and tired, so I challenge you to answer the following:
- Transgender child who is lucky to have amazing parents
Category Archives: Material by other authors
Things that stay behind the veil…
“Here is a list of 15 things which, if you give up on them, will make your life a lot easier and much, much happier”, claims the author of 15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy. I expected a … Continue reading →
Well, having joined the ATHEISM DEBUNKED BY UNITED MUSLIM UMMAH! group on Facebook out of my boundless curiosity (and due to encroaching boredom in the Christian group…), I guess I should have seen it coming… Never, however, in my worst nightmare could … Continue reading →
Led by the child who simply knew The twin boys were identical in every way but one. Wyatt was a girl to the core, and now lives as one, with the help of a brave, loving family and a path-breaking … Continue reading →
This is the map of the strength of religious belief in the world. It very closely corresponds to the map of the GDP distribution in the world… As some of you have noticed on my Facebook, I had recently been engaged … Continue reading →
I have come across the article summarized below and it is another piece of knowledge I wish to share. Every time when it is appropriate, I include in my university presentations information on hemp and its immense potential. If you … Continue reading →