About in shade
A cocktail of personality traits hard to digest for some but ultimately soothing for those who can. I observe, enjoy, travel, interact, photograph, dance, contemplate, write and love my way through this life's countless occurrences. This blog is a way to share with the world and its people some of the treasures they give me every day.
- ONLY good without god/s: why if you are a believer you are terribly immoral.
- God deserves to burn in hell
- Gods’ PR agents – why do they suck?
- What it is like to be a Muslim woman, and why we know what freedom is (and you may not)
- New Year’s Eve Message to the World 2013: Fear of Success
- Dirty laundry
- The immoral, unhappy, angry, traumatized, lost, purposeless, dimwit atheist
- 15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy – or maybe not…
- Murderer can walk free… And it’s somehow perfectly ‘reasonable’, too.
- ██ ████ ████████
- Turns out pedophilia is okay…
- You make me sick and tired, so I challenge you to answer the following:
- Transgender child who is lucky to have amazing parents
Category Archives: Messages to the world
Hello, hello to my dear friends! I am blessed to have so many of you that every now and then I choose to write a collective message instead of personal ones because writing individually would take months :). But also … Continue reading →
Depending on the calendar you might choose to use, a new year had, once again, began. Hopefully, it will bring on positive changes in our lives and in this entire world… This time I am writing after the holidays again, … Continue reading →
Greetings :D. How are you doing? Well, THE time has come, it is my end-of-the-year message you’re about to read. As usual, don’t expect it to be too holiday-cheerful or too short :D. So here we go… This year has been … Continue reading →