About in shade
A cocktail of personality traits hard to digest for some but ultimately soothing for those who can. I observe, enjoy, travel, interact, photograph, dance, contemplate, write and love my way through this life's countless occurrences. This blog is a way to share with the world and its people some of the treasures they give me every day.
- ONLY good without god/s: why if you are a believer you are terribly immoral.
- God deserves to burn in hell
- Gods’ PR agents – why do they suck?
- What it is like to be a Muslim woman, and why we know what freedom is (and you may not)
- New Year’s Eve Message to the World 2013: Fear of Success
- Dirty laundry
- The immoral, unhappy, angry, traumatized, lost, purposeless, dimwit atheist
- 15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy – or maybe not…
- Murderer can walk free… And it’s somehow perfectly ‘reasonable’, too.
- ██ ████ ████████
- Turns out pedophilia is okay…
- You make me sick and tired, so I challenge you to answer the following:
- Transgender child who is lucky to have amazing parents
Tag Archives: anger
Show of hands, fellow heathens: how many of you have been called anything from one to all of the above by believers? Show of hands, dear believers: how many of you think that anything from one to all of the … Continue reading